[EP] Bolade – “Vibes And Chaos”

 

Unsigned Artist , Bolade has released her debut EP titled “Vibes & Chaos”. The EP is a trio of songs ranging from Afro Pop or Soft slow music that aligns with the soul. Bolade pulled all inspiration, words, rhythm to deliver this beauty just to bless your ears.

Her song was well detailed with great lyrics to bless your ears. In a conversation, while she explores different kinds of genre, Afro Fussion would be a great fit for her.

As much as I never get tired of listening to my songs my self, I also think it is quite selfish to do so and it’s only right that I shared it with you, and I hope you appreciate this little part of me that I’m sharing with you. Vibes&Chaos is out now on Audiomack. Listen and Share with your friends and family” – Sheisbolade.

Connect with Bolade on all social media platforms via @sheisbolade

Listen and Enjoy below




Post a Comment

0 Comments