[Music] Masta Pee - My Breath Away (prod. Studio Dynasty) #Arewapublisize

 

 [Music] Masta Pee - My Breath Away (prod. Studio Dynasty) #Arewapublisize

[Music] Masta Pee - My Breath Away (prod. Studio Dynasty) #Arewapublisize

 Studio Dynasty finest 'Masta pee' is back with a new song titled 'My Breath Away'. Resided in Jos plateau state, Masta Pee 

Is a song inspired by Gods awesomeness to humanity and especially to his conveyor. God works in mysterious ways and He is never late. Always on time....

The mountain mover, Chain breaker, Way maker e.t.c . Studio Dynasty is also a home to good talents like 'Blaze kid'. 

Masta Pee is a Gospel minister, saddled with one purpose, that is to heal, touch and encourage the broken and downcasted. Abba Father You Take My Breath Away.....


DOWNLOAD MUSIC

MASTA PEE - MY BREATH AWAY


STREAM ON HEARTHIS

STREAM ON AUDIOMACK

Post a Comment

0 Comments